We are looking for a production manager as soon as possible.
- Management and organization of production
- Head of production development
- Implementation of process engineering solutions for the further development of the existing product portfolio
- Introduction and monitoring of quality standards and compliance with all licensing and legal requirements
- Responsible participation regarding necessary approvals (BImSchG)
- Organization of product-relevant purchasing, supervision of construction measures
- Regular internal reviews and results presentations with the team and external partners
- develop production and procedural plans for the implementation of developments in production lines
Ideally, you bring with many years of experience in the development and production engineering of nature-based polymers.
- You have successfully completed a relevant degree in process engineering
- You already have several years of experience in the construction and operation of chemical plants
- You have experience in personnel management
- a systematic and holistic way of thinking and working distinguishes you and you have good planning and organizational skills
- You know methods of project management from your own practical experience
- You work in a team and help pragmatic
- You speak English and are willing to spend several months abroad
- You inform and coordinate closely with the management
What you can expect:
- young, dynamic team
- flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- Collaboration in the development of highly innovative products
Our production and our laboratory are located in the technology and start-up center TGZ in Bitterfeld-Wolfen. In Leipzig we are established with a central office.
Please send applications complete including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Type of job: full time